Griot's Garage G9 Random Orbital Polisher
The G9's powerful 1000-watt motor, 9mm orbit, and 6" vented backing plate provide the perfect amount of power, pad rotation, and control. It's light, comfortable, smooth running, super quiet, fun to use, and most of all highly effective. We have taken all the lessons learned from our decades of dual-action orbital development and evolution and poured them into the G9. This results in a tool that has six patents pending, numerous worldwide quality certifications, and our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. The G9 is so easy to use even first-timers can detail their ride with confidence, peace of mind, and high expectations. Take one for a test drive today and power your car's shine to new heights.
Read/download detailed instructions on using the G9 Random Orbital Polisher (Adobe PDF format).
Read/download which pad and liquid car care combination is right for your paint's condition (Adobe PDF format).
Downloadable Paint Care Chart as quick start reference in using the G9 Random Orbital Polisher (Adobe PDF format).
- Powerful 1000-watt, 8.5-amp motor
- 9mm orbit throw
- Fan-cooled counter-balance (patent pending)
- Premium bearing construction
- Fitted with 6" Vented Orbital Backing Plate
- 2000 - 6400 orbits per minute
- 10-foot quick-connect 18 AWG SJO rubber power cord
- 6 speed settings
- Speed dial accessible for right- and left-hand users
- Constant speed control
- Double-shot rubber platypus head-grip, and strategically placed all over tool
- Shroud grip contoured to accommodate four fingers
- Rest pads for tool to lay stable on its back
- Quick access brush side ports
- Includes 14 mm backing plate wrench, and replacement high-carbon brushes
- Convertible to a 5" pad system with optional 5" Vented Orbital Backing Plate