Griot's Garage G8 Mini Random Orbital Polisher
The G8 replaces our 3" Random Orbital. Its refined body shape, extensive use of double-shot rubber, and balanced driveline highlight the attention to detail we've designed into this polisher. The G8's powerful 700-watt motor, 8mm dual-action orbit, and included 2" and 3" backing plates mean you can really hyper focus your paint correction efforts. It's geared for the long hall too... The G8's gearset is 45% stronger that the previous 3" machine, its constant speed control won't bog down pad rotation when you apply pressure, and its fan-cooled counterbalance is so forward thinking we're having it patented. All this tech translates into a balanced, smooth-running tool that feels great in your hands, allowing you to produce pristine paint with little to no prior experience. This dream machine is the definition of performance, control, and comfort.
Read/download detailed instructions on using the G8 Mini Random Orbital Polisher (Adobe PDF format).
Read/download which pad and liquid car care combination is right for your paint's condition (Adobe PDF format).
Downloadable Paint Care Chart as quick start reference in using the G8 Mini Random Orbital Polisher (Adobe PDF format).
- Powerful 700-watt, 6-amp motor
- 8mm orbit throw
- Fan-cooled counter-balance (patent pending)
- Premium bearing construction
- Fitted with 3" Vented Orbital Backing Plate
- Includes 2" Orbital Backing Plate
- 2000 - 6400 orbits per minute
- 10-foot quick-connect 18 AWG SJO rubber power cord
- 6 speed settings
- Speed dial accessible for right- and left-hand users
- Constant speed control
- Fully variable speed trigger throttle with trigger lock
- Ergonomic design dampened with double-shot rubber for supreme comfort
- Shroud grip contoured to accommodate four fingers
- Rest pads for tool to lay stable on its back
- Quick access brush side ports
- Includes 14 mm backing plate wrench, and replacement high-carbon brushes